AFA CyberCamp Camp for Girls – 6/11-15 or 6/25-29
Explore the exciting world of cybersafety and cyber security by participating in the AFA CyberCamp for Girls.
Who: Girls who are currently in 8th grade.
What: This camp underwritten by a grant from Best Buy and is FREE to participants. Students will need to bring a lunch Monday – Thursday and we will provide lunch on Friday. Snacks will be provided for students. Each camper will receive a program t-shirt.
When: Session #1 June 11 – 15 or Session #2 June 25 – 29. All sessions are from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM.
Enrollment: We can accommodate 16 students for the 1st session and 32 students for the second session.
Instructors: Jill Riffer – CAPS Technology Solutions Instructor and Perri LaTerza – Career & Technology Education Department Chair, BVSW
Sessions 1 and 2 are identical. Do not enroll for more than 1 session.
- Session 1 – 6/11-15 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/afa-cybercamp-camp-for-girls-session-1-tickets-42875127661
- Session 2 – 6/25-29 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/afa-cybercamp-camp-for-girls-session-2-tickets-43410235182
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? This camp is for girls who are currently in 8th grade (2017-18 school year).
- How can I contact the organizer with any questions? For more information please contact Jill Riffer – JRiffer@bluevalleyk12.org
- Is my registration or ticket transferrable? No. Space for the camp is limited and we will have a waiting list. Please contact Ms. Riffer if you need to cancel your registration.