We are excited you are interested in the CAPS program for the 2021-22 school year.
CAPS enrollment takes place through the 5 home high schools. Our classes will be selected in the same manner that you would select a normal core or elective course.
- General information about CAPS can be found in our FAQ page.
- Course-specific information can be found in the strand section of our website.
- We will host 2 open houses on Wednesday, February 3rd. These sessions will give you a chance to meet virtually with instructors and to ask course-specific questions. Click here for information about those sessions.
- If you are not enrolled as a BVSD student, but live within the attendance boundaries and would like to attend CAPS, please click here.
- If you plan to enroll in a Medicine & Healthcare course, please click here.