Orientation for new students and parents will be held on Tuesday, January 4th from 7:00 – 8:00 PM. This is a virtual event.
The evening will start with a GENERAL SESSION followed by CLASS-SPECIFIC SESSIONS. Join the general session first. Click on the session name for the Zoom link.
(1) General session
(2) Class-specific sessions:
- Bio & Environmental Science – Kessler
- Clinical Experience: CNA – Benscheidt & Holloway
- Digital Design & Filmmaking – Morse and Sanchez
- Exploring Health Professions – Boge
- Foundations of Medicine – Coyle
- Future of Food – Whalen
- Global Business – Graham
- Innovate/Entrepreneurship – Farmer
- Law – Skeens
- Multimedia Journalism – McRoberts
- Sports Medicine – Snodgrass
- Teacher Education – Lueders
- Technology Solutions – Riffer
- Veterinary Medicine – Tuel
Please familiarize yourself with our student/parent handbook.
We have some important forms that we need you to complete. Please click here to access the forms.