YEP (Young Entrepreneurs Program) is a hands-on summer internship program for high school students that focuses on entrepreneurial thinking and development through practical experience. The working experience and exposure each student will acquire during their time with YEP makes this an internship program unlike any other.
As part of YEP, you’ll be paired with local business leaders to explore your interests and unlock your potential. The program offers an opportunity for high engagement with leadership teams, as well as an opportunity to network with other students and professionals.
Like money? In addition to the invaluable experience, scholars receive compensation and a college scholarship at the end of the summer. Best of all, scholars will become a lifetime member of the YEP alumni network made up of mentors, past students and the most creative minds in the Midwest. The combined value of the compensation and scholarship is $3,200, based on a 40 hour work week.
YEP goes beyond a typical internship to provide you with these unique opportunities that will lay the foundation for your future as an entrepreneur.
- December 15th application opens
- February 15th application deadline
- February 19th announce candidates moving onto the phone screen
- March 10th announce candidates moving onto 1st interview
- March 24th announce candidates moving onto final interview\
- April 30th announce final candidates
- May 10th finalize and introduce scholars to their placements
- First session: June 7th – July 2nd
- Second session: July 12th – August 6th
Click here to apply.